Did you know?
- 1 in 4 people now suffer from skin sensitivities or allergies
- 100,000 tonnes of man-made chemicals are used in so-called “natural” and “organic” cosmetic products each year
- Up to 60% of a substance can be absorbed through the skin
- Synthetic chemicals entering the skin bypass the liver and go straight into the bloodstream. They are not degraded unlike chemicals in food.
- Many of these chemicals are known to be harmful in isolation
- Synthetic chemicals accumulate in the body and are stored in organic and fatty tissues causing a cocktail effect that can lead to eczema, allergies and immune disorders.